Saturday, 16 August 2014

THOUGHT OF THE DAY [3]

Hello again folks! As if I didn't already know, the values of the world are diametrically opposed to those of God. The reason that I say this is that I received my pension statement this morning in the post and noticed how much my beneficiaries would receive if I died before I get around to retiring. I really am worth far more dead than alive. On the other hand, the LORD Jesus Christ said this:

"Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."
[Matthew 10:31]

My point is that the world values people by their death whereas the LORD places much value on us whilst we are still alive to the point that He died effectively took our place on the cross. Think on that today!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 16-Aug-2014



No comments: