Monday, 6 April 2015

JOURNEY TO JERUSALEM: THE EMPTY TOMB

Hello again folks! I had the great pleasure of visiting Israel with my good friends Bob Mitchell and Bob Waughman back in May 2008 and whilst I was there I had the blessing of visiting a certain tomb in Jerusalem. Being as we are celebrating and remembering the fulfillment of Passover by the LORD Jesus Christ and the fact that the tomb is very much EMPTY - being as the original occupant rose from the dead nearly two thousand [2,000] years ago! - I thought that it would be appropriate to share some of my photographs of the occasion with you thus:
Golgotha: The place of the skull ...

 Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 06-Apr-2015

No comments: