Friday, 17 April 2015

TOP URGENT: PLEASE PRAY FOR IRAQI CHRISTIANS OF QUARAGOSH

Hello again folks! Please read this message Christian author Dr. Richard Kent who has literally just received this message from Reverend Andrew White, the Vicar of Baghdad in the last hour thus:

"The islamist group [ISIS] has just taken over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. Hundreds of men, women and children are being beheaded. The people are asking for prayers to be made on their behalf concerning the ongoing atrocity in their country. Please take one minute to pray for them. Pass the message across to all your contacts so that the prayer chain will not be broken. They asked for this special prayer. Please, ensure you pass across the prayer request to the Body of Christ for fervent prayers offered on behalf of the brothers, sisters and children in Iraq. This is an urgent SOS. May God bless you. From Andrew White, the Vicar of Baghdad."
The Reverend Andrew White ...
Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 17-Apr-2015

3 comments:

Jim said...

I dont think this is a recent story. ISIS took over the city last year AUgust 7th, beheading some people and the remaining Christians were displaced. I've seen exactly the same word for word message as this in facebook and twitter from October last year and then again around February 21, and now again this April. Looks like a "e-prayer bomb".

But certainly we should pray for the Christians in Iraq and the other countries where ISIS are trying to eradicate CHristians.

Antonie said...

It is right, it looks like an older desperate message. But if you search for "quagarosh" you will find terrific images.
We have to pray for iraqian and sirian people terrorized by isis. God please help them and take the ones killed to You.

Anonymous said...

i am here to appreciate the good work of this site for helping to locate my helper who is Dr Ekaka. I have been having misunderstanding with my husband which leads to divorce some few years ago, But i will unable to move on with my life because i have so much love for my husband and my kid love him too. I heard about ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com here some few Weeks ago and i decided to contact him for help and he told me what i need to do which i did i was so surprised when i got a call from my husband apologizing to me as told me he was going to come back to me it all seems like a dream to me thank to Dr Ekaka i am back with my husband again and i am so happy.