Wednesday, 7 October 2015

RATTLE THAT LOCK

Hello again folks! I have the new David Gilmour album "Rattle That Lock" playing in my car at the moment [it was a gift from my wife] as I drive from home to work and back every weekday. It's funny how, even in a secular song, lyrics jump out at you, especially when you hear these words within the title track:

"So long Sin, au revoir Chaos ..."

Those words - taken a little out of context [as are many Bible passages by many Christians and Churchians occasionally to justify a certain stance] - remind me that True Believers have so much to look forward to, even if present times are challenging. The Word tells us:

"O Death, where is your sting? The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
~ I Corinthians 15:55-57 ~

I love finding [or hearing] these little nuggets from time to time, especially when they are so unexpected.

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed, watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel, DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 07-Oct-2015

No comments: