Tuesday, 15 December 2015

PURE RELIGION IS THIS

#800: Hello again folks! I find it a little ironic at this time of year that good friends of mine, work colleagues and folks I come across from time to time who profess that they have no Christian faith, no faith at all or even another faith admit to loving Christmas but hating certain religious aspects.

That's their choice and their opinion. Yet I sometimes find myself sympathizing with their negative slant on Churchianity. Worldly folks are no mugs in when it comes to spotting the false. The Word has plenty of words for false religion yet this inspired Scripture keeps coming to mind when I am allowed to vent my personal view on religion:

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted." ~ James 1:27

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed, watchmen must warn, evangelists must compel, DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 15-Dec-2015

No comments: